Open position - Litchfield office
- We have a full time opening for an office manager to work in our Litchfield office. We offer competitive wages and a great benefit package!
Position Summary: Provides clerical support including typing, correspondence, reports, and documents, maintain filing systems, coordinate and monitor in-service needs, orientate and assist with staffing, work in homes as delegated, and coordinate daily interoffice activities.
Greets visitors, receives incoming telephone calls and fax transmissions. Transfer calls and faxes appropriately. Maintain a welcoming and clean environment. Provide clerical support and assist with projects and tasks as delegated.
1. High school graduate.
2. Previous office experience, preferably in health care.
3. Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
4. Speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal and telephone skills.
6. Data entry and word processing skills.
Reports to: RN Case Manager(s); Branch Manager; Personnel Director
Contact: Miranda at 320.231.9757 for more information about this excellent opportunity!
How to apply (Please complete the entire application)