- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Pennock, Minnesota
- Full-time or part-time
- Provides professional nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse. Communicates appropriate status/condition changes to the RN per agency guidelines. Provides skilled nursing visits for clients, following the established care plan as directed by the RN Case Manager. Recognizes and reports changes in client condition to the Case Manager and physician, as directed, communicates information on a timely basis, consistent with agency policy and urgency of the situation.
- Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for clients and coworkers; demonstrates knowledge of safety/infection control practices by compliance with policies and procedures, recognizes and responds appropriately to potentially unsafe situations, demonstrates safe practice in the use of equipment, makes recommendations on improvement of safety.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state(s) of employment.
- CPR certified.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; good interpersonal communication skills.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401 (k) retirement plan
For more information on this great opportunity, contact our Willmar office: 320.231.9757!
To apply, please complete the entire application by clicking on the link below: