Are you a licensed LPN who is a self-starter and enthusiastic about caring for people? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! This is a part-time position that offers a competitive salary and 401 (k) retirement plan.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Pennock, Minnesota
- Performs skilled nursing functions in accordance with the federal, state, and local laws and within the guidelines of his/her professional organization and agency. All functions shall be performed in accordance with the established policies and practices and state Nurse Practice Act. The LPN/LVN delivers care to clients as delegated by the RN Case Manager.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state(s) of employment.
- CPR certified.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; good interpersonal communication skills.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Competitive salary
- 401 (k) retirement plan
For more information on this great opportunity, contact our Willmar office: 320.231.9757!
To apply, please complete the entire application by clicking on the link below: