- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Redwood Falls, Minnesota
- Morning and evenings
- Provides personal care services under the direction of the Registered Nurse or Therapist. The Home Health Aide is assigned to specific clients by the Registered Nurse or other appropriate professional and performs services for clients as necessary to maintain their personal comfort.
- Performs simple procedures as an extension of therapy services under the direction and supervision of the therapist.
- Performs personal care activities, including but not limited to:
- Skin care/nail care
- Oral hygiene
- Performs household services essential to health care at home, including but not limited to:
- Meal preparation/feeding
- Light housekeeping
- Successful completion of a formal certification training program and/or a written skills test and competency evaluation.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Minimum of six (6) months work experience in a supervised setting, preferably health care facility.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and follow a written Plan of Care.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
Reports to: RN Case Manager; Clinical Supervisor; Therapist
- Competitive salary
- 401 (k) retirement plan
For more information on this great opportunity, contact our Redwood Falls office: 507.637.2600!
To apply, please complete the entire application by clicking on the link below: