- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Pine Center, Minnesota
- Monday through Friday, 3 – 9 p.m.
- Provides services to clients in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act, agency policy and accepted professional standards of practice. The Registered Nurse provides nursing services utilizing a comprehensive base of nursing theory and nursing process and communicates/documents observations and assessments.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN, PHN preferred.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) of practice.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- CPR certification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Director of Nursing; RN Case Manager
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k) retirement plan
For more information on this great opportunity, contact our Little Falls office: 320.632.2260!
To apply, please complete the entire application by clicking on the link below: