- Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager
- Willmar, Minnesota
- Provides case management for a team of clients using nursing theory and process and in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act. Performs client assessments based on agency standards of practice to ensure effective and appropriate home care services. Manages/supervises a team of RNs, LPNs, Home Health Aides, and Personal Care Aides to provide effective and quality home care services.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) of practice. Baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience. Home care experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience in a health care setting.
- Effective written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of home health regulatory and reimbursement requirements.
- Current driver’s license, safe driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Director of Nursing; Director of Clinical Services; Branch Manager
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k) retirement plan
For more information on this great opportunity, contact our Willmar office: 320.231.9757!
To apply, please complete the entire application by clicking on the link below: